San Diego, CA
WCTM is taking a break for 2014 and may come back in 2015
Come dance in one of San Diego’s original 1930’s Historic Dance Hall. This charming venue has more than 2000 sq. ft. of original wood floor for you to dance on, with separate rooms for eating, resting and chatting.
Together we will create a nice and relaxing weekend in a friendly atmosphere with wonderful music and great food to keep your engine going.
Your smile is our happiness!
The cost of the Marathon is only $130 and it includes the following:
(Note: Registration closes October 1st. Don’t delay!)
- 6 amazing DJs
- Live tango music with the incredibly talented Orquesta Sin Trabajo
- Lead/Follow balanced milongas
- Limited to 200 dancers
- 35+ Hours of Dancing (Thurs & Mon milongas not included in Marathon package)
- 2000 sq. ft. of beautiful, historic wood floors
- Fruits, snacks & beverages to keep your engine going
- Excellent sound quality
- Great hospitality
- Awesome volunteers
- Beautiful city with beautiful weather
- Couple more surprises up our sleeves …